|Release||15 July 2009 (Update)|
|High alch||7 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|A magic skull, waiting for questions.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A magic skullball is an item that can be bought from Faruq's Tools for Games in Al Kharid for 12 coins. This item begins as just a "magic skullball," but with the "Choose-Answers" option, you can choose one out of four options to give the magic skullball.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Magic skullball (yes/no)
- Magic skullball (long)
- Magic skullball (activities)
- Magic skullball (colours)
Possible answers[edit | edit source]
Longer answers responses:
- Ask again another time.
- Don't hold your breath.
- I wouldn't have a clue.
- I'd be lying if I said no.
- Nothing interesting would happen.
- Not so sure about that.
- Seems probable.
- Surely not.
- The fortunes are with you.
- Without a shadow of a doubt.
- Yes, I'd say so.
- Enjoy mass combat in Clan Wars.
- Experienced runecrafters can play the Great Orb Project.
- Fight for glory and rewards in the Duel Arena.
- Match weapons and wits against your foe in Fist of Guthix.
- Additional Members responses:
- For organised warfare go to Castle Wars.
- Train at the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Slay for your team in Soul Wars.
- Warriors of varied experience can play Pest Control.
- If you like fishing, try the Fishing Trawler.
- Anyone can play in the Burthorpe Games Room.
- Accomplished cooks can race to brew rum in Trouble Brewing.
- Test planning and reactions in the Sorceress's Garden.
- For a hearty combat challenge, play Barbarian Assault.
- Use your skills on the sacred clay in Stealing Creation.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Faruq's Tools for Games||Al Kharid||12||Coins||10|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 May 2010 (Update):
- The magic skullball and rune plateskirt no longer cause odd stretching issues.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote, "Nothing interesting would happen." is a reference to the statement "Nothing interesting happens." which happens when you use an item on another item it has no use with.
- The magic skullball is based off the Magic 8-Ball.
|Hide & Seek|