|Release||20 December 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Use an item on this magical notepaper to make it noted and stackable.|
|Exchange||1,349 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Magic notepaper is a reward from Treasure Hunter and clover necklaces, and can be purchased with 500 thaler for 100 magic notepapers. When an item from inventory is used on magic notepaper, it will instantly convert that item (and any identical items) into notes, thus allowing the items to stack. Doing so will consume 1 magic notepaper per item in the process. Magic notepaper cannot be used in a player-owned house. Enchanted notepaper is the untradeable equivalent to this item and requires 97 Invention to make.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Dazzling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Dazzling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Dazzling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Shiny four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Shiny three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Shiny two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 July 2020 (Update):
- Magic notepaper now works on grapes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from being able to note unenchanted jewellery with Magic Notepaper.
- patch 2 March 2020 (Update):
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Oddments store will now have enchanted note paper instead of magic notepaper.
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- An oddity causing several items to interact awkwardly with Magic Notepaper has been resolved, making Magic Notepaper function as expected with more items.
- patch 20 August 2018 (Update):
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Magic notepaper can now be used on items to note them as well as using an item on magic notepaper.
- patch 12 January 2015 (Update):
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
4 February 2014 (
- Magic notepaper is now tradeable and available to free players.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the advent of Treasure Hunter, magic notepaper was not tradeable. It retains its destroy option, however, making it one of the very few tradeable destroyable items.
|Exclusive rewards (Limited)|