|Release||20 December 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||1,183 coins (info)|
|Use an item on this magical notepaper to make it noted and stackable.|
|FAQ • doc|
Magic notepaper is a reward from Treasure Hunter and clover necklaces, and can be purchased with thaler at a cost of 500 thaler for 100 magic notepapers. When an item from inventory is used on magic notepaper, it will instantly convert that item (and any identical items) into notes, thus allowing the items to stack. Doing so will consume 1 magic notepaper per item in the process. Magic notepaper cannot be used in a player-owned house. Enchanted notepaper is the untradeable equivalent to this item and requires 97 Invention to make.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Dazzling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Unknown|
|Dazzling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Unknown|
|Dazzling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Unknown|
|Shiny four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common|
|Shiny three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common|
|Shiny two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||100||Common|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- An oddity causing several items to interact awkwardly with Magic Notepaper has been resolved, making Magic Notepaper function as expected with more items.
- patch 20 August 2018 (Update):
- Using magic notepaper on a rune spear will now correctly note it.
- Uncut Emeralds now work correctly with magic notepaper.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the advent of Treasure Hunter, magic notepaper was not tradeable. It retains its destroy option, however, making it one of the very few tradeable destroyable items.
|Exclusive rewards (Limited)|