Magic essence (unf)
|Magic essence (unf)|
|Release||11 July 2006 (Update)|
|Quest item||A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen|
|High alch||45 coins|
|Low alch||30 coins|
|I need another ingredient to finish this Magic essence potion.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A magic essence (unf) is an unfinished magic essence made by using a star flower with a vial of water, giving one Herblore experience. At 57 Herblore, you can use gorak claw powder with the unfinished potion to make a magic essence potion, giving 130 experience. The magic essence potion is used in A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen to cure the Fairy Queen.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Vial of water||1||62||62|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Magic essence (3)||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||37.3%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 December 2013 (Update):
- Magic essence (unf) potion now appears in the correct place on Make-X interface.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Graphically, it is unlike most unfinished potions in that its liquid level is higher, and is instead at the same level as vial of water or coconut milk. The resulting potion is still only 3 dose.
|Part 3 of the Fairy Tale quest series|