Magic bean (leafy)
|Magic bean (leafy)|
|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure? This item cannot be reclaimed.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Works in herb, flower, cactus, vine and belladonna patches.|
|FAQ • doc|
Magic bean (leafy) is a type of magic bean which can be bought from the Farmers' Market for 1,000 beans along side other magic beans. It can be placed in herb, flower, cactus, vine, and belladonna patches. When planted, the beans grow in about 5 seconds into a crop that the player can plant in the respective patch. The specific crop grown is a crop within the range of the highest crop at the player's current farming level to twenty levels below.
Monetary value[edit | edit source]
To maximise profit, use the following items to maximise the crop yield:
- Magic secateurs from Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains, which boosts yield 10%.
- Greenfingers aura, which boosts yield 3%, 5%, 7%, 10%, or 15% depending on tier.
- Juju farming potion from Herblore Habitat, which gives a 33% chance of picking double herbs, effectively increasing yield by 33%.
- Scroll of life, which gives a 10% chance of returning your seed after you've harvested it.
- The hard Wilderness achievements will make the patch disease-free, increasing your overall profits.
Base rates (without any bonuses)[edit | edit source]
When planted in a herb patch, the following values can be expected, based on the player's level and ignoring any modifiers:
- At level 20, Harralander : 686.8
- At level 25, Ranarr: 9,635.6
- At level 30, Toadflax: 40,562
- At level 35, Spirit weed: 43,479.2
- At level 40, Irit: 25,309.6
- At level 41, Wergali: 14,803.6
- At level 48, Avantoe: 4,936.8
- At level 54, Kwuarm: 42,343.6
- At level 57, Ranarr: 9,635.6
- At level 59, Bloodweed: 127,969.2
- At level 65, Snapdragon: 10,138.8
- At level 67, Cadantine: 15,898.4
- At level 73, Lantadyme: 33,027.6
- At level 79, Dwarf weed: 25,527.2
- At level 85, Torstol: 28,648.4
- At level 91, Fellstalk: 26,968.8
Rates with all of the bonuses mentioned above[edit | edit source]
When planted in a herb patch, the following values can be expected, based on the player's level. For more precise estimates of harvest yields, refer to Farming#Herbs.
- At level 20, Harralander : 989.8
- At level 25, Ranarr: 13,886.6
- At level 30, Toadflax: 58,457
- At level 35, Spirit weed: 62,661.2
- At level 40, Irit: 36,475.6
- At level 41, Wergali: 21,334.6
- At level 48, Avantoe: 7,114.8
- At level 54, Kwuarm: 61,024.6
- At level 57, Ranarr: 13,886.6
- At level 59, Bloodweed: 184,426.2
- At level 65, Snapdragon: 14,611.8
- At level 67, Cadantine: 22,912.4
- At level 73, Lantadyme: 47,598.6
- At level 79, Dwarf weed: 36,789.2
- At level 85, Torstol: 41,287.4
- At level 91, Fellstalk: 38,866.8
Note: Reducing a player's farming level, such as by waiting at the entrance to God Wars Dungeon, will not cause lower level herbs to grow. The herbs produced will depend on the player's base level, and give the option to harvest for no xp if below the required level.
References[edit | edit source]