Lunar equipment is the ceremonial attire of the Moon Clan made by players during Lunar Diplomacy and may be kept afterwards. While the quest requires level 65 Magic to complete, the armour actually requires level 60 Magic and level 40 Defence to wear, and the staff requires level 50 Magic to wield. Lunar armour is identical in stats to level 60 power armour.
After completion of the quest, the pieces of Lunar equipment may be bought from the Oneiromancer on the Lunar Isle (players may not make the items again after they complete the quest). These robes may be stored in a Magic wardrobe in a player-owned house.
It is possible to have recoloured lunar equipment (the staff does not get recoloured) by spending 2,000 Loyalty points as of 21 September 2011. To recolour your lunar equipment, go to Xuan's Loyalty Programme Shop in Varrock Square or Burthorpe and then use one piece of lunar equipment on Xuan himself. Lunar armour can be recoloured to red, yellow, green, blue, or back to its original colour. Recolouring an item will allow purchasing another one from the Oneiromancer. Note that recoloured armour cannot be stored in the armour case in this state; it must be reverted to its original colour first.
A male character wearing red robes.
A male character wearing yellow robes.
A male character wearing green robes.
A male character wearing blue robes.
A female character wearing red robes.
A female character wearing yellow robes.
A female character wearing green robes.
A female character wearing blue robes.
- Lunar equipment is the largest armour set in-game, consisting of 9 pieces.
- It is possible for players to obtain multiple sets of Lunar robes through using the recolour feature at the Loyalty Programme Shop.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 May 2018 (Update):
- Lunar armour level requirement has been corrected in the Magic skill guide.
- ninja 11 April 2016 (Update):
- Lunar armour has been re-statted to tier 60 power armour.
- patch 24 April 2013 (Update):
- Recolouring the lunar equipment no longer changes the Defence level requirement.
- patch 20 December 2011 (Update):
- The amount of thread the player has is correctly checked when crafting lunar clothing.
- patch 22 February 2010 (Update):
- Fixed a problem with lunar robes and certain weapons.