Luminite is a resource that can be obtained through mining luminite rocks, requiring level 40 Mining, in various places around RuneScape.
Luminite is required to craft adamant and rune bars. As players increase their Mining level and use higher tier pickaxes, they are able to mine luminite at quicker rates.
Luminite, like other mining resources, can be stored in an ore box. 100 luminite can be stored in a adamant ore box or higher. This capacity can be increased by 20 at level 41 Mining and a further 20 with the completion of the Everything Is Oresome achievement.
This ore does not activate the luminite injector buff, nor is it a component to creating one.
|Mining level|| 40||Critical hit chance|
|Core|| 45|| 48|
|Stone spirit|| Luminite||Rockertunity multiplier|
|Rock stats|| 47||-|
|Durability||380||Double ore chance|
|Base ore||1||Geode chance|
|Varrock armour double chance||10%||15%|
|3%|| 45|| 48|
|15.7 XP||-||4 (2.4s) / 0 (0s) [recipe 1]||1,262|
| Divination level||43|
| Members only|
- ^ When creating a single item
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- New transmutations added to game with Divination skill updates.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Adamantite and runite now use luminite rather than coal as the secondary ingredient for smelting. Luminite can be mined at mining level 40.
- Luminite was called luminite ore during the first Mining and Smithing beta.