Lumbridge Fishing Supplies is a food shop that sells fishing supplies. It is run by Hank and is located north of Lumbridge Castle.
It is the only fishing store in RuneScape to stock crayfish.
Hank's shop, ruined after the Battle of Lumbridge.
The shop was damaged greatly during the Battle of Lumbridge when Saradomin and Zamorak returned to Gielinor at the start of the Sixth Age. Hank, the owner, fled his house when he heard a large rumbling, and witnessed his neighbour, Explorer Jack, fleeing from his own house, which then collapsed. Hank then helped Jack to his feet, and his shop soon met the same fate as Jack's house.
Hank considered himself lucky to have survived, and continued to sell fishing supplies that he had obtained from the wreckage. His shop was rebuilt by Foreman George, his crew of builders, and a bunch of adventurers as part of the Lumbridge Rebuildathon.
As of an update on 26 June 2017, this shop will restock at 00:00 UTC, in addition to its normal time based restocking.
|| Sell price
|| Buy price
|| GE price
|| Resale value
|Small fishing net (Free)||1||Free||0||377||377|
|Crayfish cage (Free)||1||Free||0||323||323|
|Small fishing net||5||40||12||377||1,685|
|Fly fishing rod||10||5||1||123||1,180|
|Feather pack||5||15,000||Not bought||22,000||35,000|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 20 August 2018 (Update):
- Feather packs were added.
- ninja 26 June 2017 (Update):
- The stock of the following shops now reset at 00:00 game time. When possible, we intend to make this the case for all shops (where applicable):
- A week after the Rebuildathon had ended and the shop had been rebuilt, it reverted to its ruined state due to a bug, although Hank retained his post-repair dialogue. This was fixed with the next update, but the release of Up to Snow Good also returned some rubble to the shop's interior, making the shop inaccessible due to the debris blocking the way to Hank. Additionally, a second Hank had appeared next to the original one.