|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
The Lumbridge Church is a more than 200 year old Saradominist church in south-east Lumbridge, across from the Lumbridge Castle. Father Aereck is the priest and caretaker of the church, and is also the starting point for Restless Ghost. The ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] is the main part of the building and is the location of Father Aereck and one of the two church organs in free-to-play. Here, players can pray at the altar and regain their Prayer points. While there is nothing on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], there is a church bell on 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US].
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Tinkle the Ivories: Play the organ on ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Ring My Bell: Ring the bell on 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US].
- A Grave Consideration: Look through Father Aereck's selection of gravestones.
- Bless Is More: Have Father Aereck bless a clay ring.
- Gods, Give Me Strength: Pray at the altar with Mystic Might active.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 December 2014 (Update):
- The branches of the yew tree next to Lumbridge Church no longer clip through the walls.
- patch 2 November 2010 (Update):
- Father Aerick now realises that his "gap in the fence" is actually now a paved archway.
- patch 9 November 2009 (Update):
- Corrected the sound and animation timings for the church bell in Lumbridge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a spotlight in the centre of the church, which is projected by a large window on the south wall (1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US]) with a sunburst design and a Saradominist star inside. This indicates the sun is shining from the south.
- The church bell rings on its own every 60 seconds.
- The Prayer tutor used to reside here.
Reference[edit | edit source]