For other variants of this item, see non-lucky
The lucky dragon claw is a piece of lucky equipment that can be obtained by opening the Lucky dragon claws won from the Squeal of Fortune. It requires 60 Attack to wield. It has the same bonuses as the regular dragon claw, but is untradeable and has a different colour appearance. Unlike the regular dragon claw, chaotic spikes cannot be attached to this weapon to create the chaotic claw.
Despite its destroy message, it is not reclaimable from Diango directly, but when lucky off-hand dragon claw is also destroyed, lucky dragon claws can be reclaimed.
Despite it being reclaimable at Diango, if lost in the Wilderness whether skulled or not, it cannot be reclaimed.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Lucky dragon claws are now singular.
- Upon release, there was a bug that allowed any player who possessed the claws to be able to equip them, even if the player did not meet the level requirements.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a special attack.
- Owners of Lucky dragon claws prior to the Evolution of Combat were given a main hand claw and an off-hand version.