Lucky charm (Dragonkin Laboratory)
|Lucky charm (Dragonkin Laboratory)|
|Release||13 August 2018 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Carrying these in the Dragonkin Laboratory gives a chance to receive rare items when killing enemies. One is consumed whenever you receive a rare item.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Lucky charm (Dragonkin Laboratory) is a drop enhancer for the second Elite Dungeon, the Dragonkin Laboratory. Bryll Thoksdottir will give three of these for free to players when opening her Elite Dungeon Reward Shop for the first time outside the dungeon. They can also be purchased from her for 10,000 Dungeoneering tokens each. It can be converted into any of the other 2 lucky charms.
Carrying it gives the holder a chance to receive rare items when killing enemies; both main and mini-bosses have a 1/25 trigger rate, while common mobs have a 1/50 trigger rate. One is consumed whenever a rare item is received. While the rewards listed below can be obtained without the use of a charm, they are significantly rarer.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Players may obtain the following rewards from these lucky charms:
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Lucky dragonkin coin (m)||1||1/50000||10,627,595||Not alchemisable|
|Draconic energy (m)||1||1/200||141,630||6,000|
|Glaiven wing-tip (m)||1||1/33||1,192,988||30,000|
|Dragonfire ash (m)||1||4/25||25,000||25,000|
|Sealed clue scroll (elite) (m)||1||1/10||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Onyx dust (m)||10–15||11/50||286,710-430,065||108,000-162,000|
|Onyx dust (m)||1–5||43/100||28,671-143,355||10,800-54,000|
|Mysterious egg (item) (m)||1||Rare[d 1]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):
- Corrected some string localisations and added delimiters on large quantity drops from the Elite Dungeon lucky charms.
- Elite Dungeon lucky charms are now able to be converted to work in other elite dungeons at the click of a button.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b c d e f g h Mod Sova. Drop Rates - Elite Dungeon II. Reddit. 4 October 2018. (Archived from the original on 30 May 2020.) Mod Sova: "Because the rates in ED2 seem to be concerning a lot of players, specifically the ability mutator codices, I’m dumping some of the important drop rate info!"
- ^ Mod Sova. Drop Rates - Elite Dungeon II. Reddit. 1 October 2018. (Archived from the original on 14 October 2020.) Mod Sova: "Minibosses have the same proc rate for lucky charms as regular bosses 1/25"
|Elite Dungeon Reward Shop|