Lucky Zamorakian spear
|Lucky Zamorakian spear|
|Release||28 February 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|A versatile spear wielded by agents of chaos. Requires Attack (75).|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Lucky Zamorakian spear is a piece of lucky equipment that can be won from Treasure Hunter. It has the same bonuses as the regular Zamorakian spear, but it is untradeable and has a different appearance.
Like the Zamorakian spear, this item can be upgraded to a chaotic spear with 10 chaotic spikes. This will remove the "Lucky" title of the weapon turning it into a regular Chaotic Spear. The lucky chaotic spear does exist in game, but must be won from Treasure Hunter.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
The Zamorakian spear has a special attack, Shove, which requires 25% adrenaline and pushes back the opponent and stuns them for three seconds. This attack deals no damage. It shares this attack with the dragon spear.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- patch 13 June 2012 (Update):
- All untradeable Squeal of Fortune items that can be equipped have had their cost reduced to 100gp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Two-handed stab weapons
|Lucky Dungeoneering equipment|