Lucky Saradomin sword
For other variants of this item, see non-lucky.
|Lucky Saradomin sword|
|Release||28 February 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|The incredible blade of an icyene. Requires Attack (75).|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Lucky Saradomin sword is a piece of lucky equipment that can be won from Treasure Hunter or obtained randomly from a Four-leaf clover necklace. It has the same stats as the normal Saradomin sword, but it has a slightly different appearance.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- patch 22 July 2014 (Update):
- The lucky Saradomin sword and Saradomin sword now have matching stats in legacy mode.
- patch 5 February 2013 (Update):
- The stats for the Lucky Saradomin Sword should now match the stats of the normal Saradomin Sword
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lucky Saradomin sword was classed as a slash weapon with the release of the Evolution of Combat, whereas its tradeable counterpart is classed as a crush weapon. This has been fixed.
- There was a bug where the Lucky Saradomin Sword has slower attack speed, but higher damage than the tradeable Saradomin Sword. This has been fixed.
- The Lucky Saradomin Sword sheathes differently to a regular Saradomin Sword, appearing to be flipped over.
|Lucky Dungeoneering equipment|
Two-handed crush weapons