Lucky Armadyl chestplate
|Lucky Armadyl chestplate|
|Release||28 February 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|Armour of great craftsmanship. Requires Defence (70).|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Lucky Armadyl chestplate is a piece of lucky equipment that can be won from Treasure Hunter. It has the same bonuses and requirements as the regular Armadyl chestplate, but it is untradeable and has a different appearance. You will lose this armour if you die in the wilderness.
This is item is not augmentable, and will display "You can't seem to work out how to augment that item" if attempted.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 2.1%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Dazzling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Dazzling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Dazzling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Skilling chest||N/A||1||Super Rare?||N/A|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- Lucky Armadyl armour pieces now only mention the 70 Defence requirement to wear them.
- patch 28 September 2015 (Update):
- Lucky versions of the Armadyl armour no longer requires 70 Range to wear.
- patch 18 February 2013 (Update):
- The lucky versions of Armadyl chestplate and Bandos chestplate now have the same damage bonus as their non-lucky versions.
- patch 13 June 2012 (Update):
- All untradeable Squeal of Fortune items that can be equipped have had their cost reduced to 100gp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the Evolution of Combat, Armadyl equipment no longer needed a Ranged level of 70 to wear, but the lucky equivalent still did. This was fixed on 28 September 2015.
Ranged body armour
|Lucky Dungeoneering equipment|