Lucky Armadyl chainskirt
For other variants of this item, see non-lucky.
|Lucky Armadyl chainskirt|
|Release||28 February 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|A chainskirt of great craftsmanship. Requires Defence (70).|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 1.8375%|
|Style||? (edit)||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Ancient relic (Smashing Relics)||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Dazzling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Dazzling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Dazzling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- Lucky Armadyl armour pieces now only mention the 70 Defence requirement to wear them.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- Removed an incorrect reference to 70 Ranged as a requirement on the examine of the lucky armadyl chainskirt.
- patch 28 September 2015 (Update):
- Lucky versions of the Armadyl armour no longer requires 70 Range to wear.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the Evolution of Combat, Armadyl equipment no longer needed a Ranged level of 70 to wear, but the lucky equivalent still did. This was fixed on 28 September 2015.
Ranged leg armour
|Lucky Dungeoneering equipment|