Lucky Armadyl chainskirt
For other variants of this item, see non-lucky.
|Lucky Armadyl chainskirt|
|Release||28 February 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|A chainskirt of great craftsmanship. Requires Defence (70).|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 1.8375%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (the FAQ.). For all sources of this item, see ( ). For help, see
|Ancient relic (Smashing Relics)||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Dazzling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Dazzling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Dazzling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- Lucky Armadyl armour pieces now only mention the 70 Defence requirement to wear them.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- Removed an incorrect reference to 70 Ranged as a requirement on the examine of the lucky armadyl chainskirt.
- patch 28 September 2015 (Update):
- Lucky versions of the Armadyl armour no longer requires 70 Range to wear.
- patch 13 June 2012 (Update):
- All untradeable Squeal of Fortune items that can be equipped have had their cost reduced to 100gp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the Evolution of Combat, Armadyl equipment no longer needed a Ranged level of 70 to wear, but the lucky equivalent still did. This was fixed on 28 September 2015.
Ranged leg armour
|Lucky Dungeoneering equipment|