Luck of the Dwarves (relic power)
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Hand of Glory (Luck of the Dwarves)|
|You will always gain the effect of tier 4 luck.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Luck of the Dwarves is a relic power that players can activate at the mysterious monolith at the Archaeology Campus. While harnessed, players will always gain the effect of tier 4 luck. It costs 4,000 chronotes to activate and uses 200 monolith energy.
The relic power does not give access to the ring's teleportation options.
When receiving a rare drop players will receive a messages similar to that of the luck ring equivalents:
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Make sure that you have created Hand of Glory (Ring of Luck), Hand of Glory (Ring of Wealth), and Hand of Glory (Ring of Fortune) at some point in the past.
- Obtain the hand of glory that you haven't used for Hand of Glory (Ring of Luck), Hand of Glory (Ring of Wealth), or Hand of Glory (Ring of Fortune). (The one with the highest level requirement is hand of glory (Warforge) found on top of the Thalmund's Forge in the Warforge Dig Site.)
- Combine the hand of glory with a Luck of the Dwarves to create a Hand of Glory (Luck of the Dwarves).
- Use the Hand of Glory (Luck of the Dwarves) on the monolith to unlock the relic power.
Analysis[edit | edit source]
Some players prefer not to create this relic, because it consumes such an expensive item, and another will need to be acquired to use the ability to teleport to Keldagrim along with the other teleport options as seen with the Ring of Fortune, or if one wishes to have a different set of relic powers active and still benefit from the luck. With the relic power activated, players are still able to have a very small chance of obtaining a Hazelmere's Signet Ring as one would with the ring worn.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 January 2022 (Update):
- Added new tooltips and/or examines, or more detail to the tooltips and examines of all luck rings.
|Dig site items|
|Luck ring items|