Xuan located in Burthorpe
Dilwyn located in Prifddinas
Wafa located in the Merchant District of Menaphos
The Loyalty Programme Shop is where players previously bought rewards from the Members Loyalty Programme. It is today used for reclaiming auras, recolouring items and claiming the jack of trades rewards. Upon release, most of the items were heavily discounted, and each LP member got 500 points. There are four shops;
The loyalty shop was closed for refurbishment on 16 August 2013, in preparation for being merged with Solomon's General Store.
New Page for Loyalty Shop
The Auras are equipped in the aura slot. They can be purely cosmetic, add a combat bonus, or give a special effect. The auras are grouped into five classes, the highest class/tier being Tier 5.
The loyalty shop offers the ability to recolour certain items from a selection. This can be achieved by using the item on Xuan and choosing which colour you wish. Note, that when purchasing a recolour you gain the ability to do this as many times as you want.
The following items can be recoloured:
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where some players would receive 'You have items awaiting delivery that you have purchases from the Loyalty Shop or website. Please clear space in your pack to allow for delivery.' message even though no items were awaiting delivery.
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Approaching Dilwyn from a certain angle no longer closes the dialogue box.
- ninja 17 October 2016 (Update):
- It is now possible to destroy auras which aren't on cooldown and reclaim them from the Loyalty Store off cooldown, ready for use.
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- Adding a favourite aura in the Loyalty Shop no longer adds an additional aura to the list.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- You will now be able to purchase and reclaim the physical versions of the Loyalty Point outfits from Xuan again.
- patch 21 February 2012 (Update):
- A blank bank pin screen is no longer shown after correctly entering a bank pin to enter the Loyalty shop.
- patch 7 February 2012 (Update):
- The Loyalty shop now uses Bank PIN protection.
The 2013 revamp of the Loyalty Shoppe
- Due to larger than usual amounts of players on the RuneScape servers upon the day of release, the shop was originally unavailable to many players. RuneScape News
- For the first 2 weeks the Dervish costume's price was reduced to 100 points and the rest to 400 points.
- On 21 September 2011, new loyalty rewards were released, including 4 new costumes, 6 new emotes, 3 new re-colours of items and at least 15 new auras, all of which were tier 2 auras, except Wisdom, the first tier 3 aura ever released.
- While playing in the fixed screen setting, some players would experience a glitch where the shop window would not completely close out after the player would exit it.
- On 3 September 2013, it was updated so that you can now use loyalty points to buy several items from Solomon's General Store.
- Bank boosters were said to be added to the Loyalty Shop, but never were due to difficulties. Instead of this, players were given a free +50 bank booster and later merged the Loyalty Shop with Solomon's General Store.