Lost sword of King Raddallin
|Lost sword of King Raddallin|
|Release||19 October 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor, for a fee.|
|The lost sword of King Raddallin, the first king of Asgarnia; it radiates with power. Requires Attack (65).|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Lost sword of King Raddallin or Sword of Raddallin is a weapon released with the Invasion of Falador and was part of a Treasure Hunter promotion. Players were able to take part in The Lost Sword activity in Falador Park using basic tools and golden tools to earn this prize. As players progressed they unlocked new rewards as well as the upgraded version(s) of the sword, given that the community progress was the same.
If players obtained at least 10% of progress, they received the sword at the end of the event. At 30% the sword was upgraded to level 70. At 50% players unlocked the cosmetic versions of the sword for 2-handed as well as 1-handed weapons. At 70% it gained a unique stance, and at 90% it was upgraded to the level 75 variant. Free players who participated in the event could claim the sword from the chest, although they can only use it if they later obtain membership.
The sword and its upgrades were available in the Oddments Store, costing 750 oddments for the base sword, and 150 oddments for each upgrade, for a total of 1,350 oddments for the fully upgraded sword.
Members can change the sword among level 65, 70, and 75 variants, assuming that they had unlocked those levels.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Now has a higher item value to ensure it protects over less valuable items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players in any EoC mode hold the sword in a stance reminiscent of Legacy mode, albeit with updated animations.
- Players are given the unique stance whether or not they reached their personal goal of 70%.
- In an unknown update, the rays of light emitting from the sword were made transparent and more ghostly.
- The sword used to be held in its same unique stance regardless of what it was overridden with; this was changed in an unknown update.
Two-handed slash weapons
|Dyed noxious scythe|
|Dyed Zaros godsword|