|Release date||17 March 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||An ugly green creature.|
|NPC ID||? (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
There are two lost goblins wandering the Observatory Dungeon. Players are unable to talk to or attack them, so they are simply present — much like Naghead and Wagchin, also in the Observatory Dungeon — to add effect. While walking, they constantly complain about how lost they are.
There are ten different statements:
- "Which way should I go?"
- "These dungeons are such a maze."
- "Where's the exit?!?"
- "This is the fifth time this week. I'm lost!"
- "I've been wandering around down here for hours."
- "How do you get back to the village?"
- "I hate being so lost!"
- "How could I be so disoriented?"
- "Where am I? I'm so lost."
- "I know the exit's around here, somewhere."
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- These goblins speak proper English unlike most other goblins.