Quick guide for Lost Her Marbles
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Darren Lightfinger in his cellar north of Lumbridge furnace.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Darren Lightfinger.
Collecting fragments[edit | edit source]
Collect a total of 32 flame fragments from any of the NPCs (max. 6 per type of NPC):
|Citizens (men and women)||Lumbridge, roaming within the walls around the castle.|
|H.A.M. members||Open the old mine entrance past the bridge east of the Thieves' Guild building.|
|Farmers||Lumbridge, in the chicken pen area.|
|Master Farmers||Draynor, roaming in the marketplace; Lumbridge near the vegetable stall.|
|Warriors||Al Kharid, in the palace courtyard.|
|Guards||Varrock, near south and west entrances or castle courtyard.|
|Rogues||Rogues' Castle, use teleport obelisks in the wilderness.|
|Cave goblins||Dorgesh-Kaan, roaming in the centre of the marketplace.|
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Return to Darren Lightfinger.
- Talk to Darren (option 3). Talk to Robin to collect your loot.
- Repeat 3 times in total.
- Talking to Robin the 3rd time completes the Miniquest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Improved loot from pickpocketing NPCs up to level 40 Thieving
- Access to Dodgy Derek's Dirty Deals store run by Dodgy Derek
- Access to Wall safes
- Guild expands with several more rooms and NPCs
- 5,000 + 4,800 experience for turning in the Flame Fragments
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
Rewards from Robin:
- 46–49 Coal stone spirits
- 38–46 Gold stone spirits
- 126–136 Teak logs
- 255 Maple logs
- 37 Raw lobsters
- 19 Raw swordfish
- 43–55 Nature runes
- 45 Law runes
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Lost Her Marbles is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
|Part 3 of the Thieves' Guild quest series|