Quick guide for Lost City
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Warrior in the Lumbridge Swamp|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Entrana[edit | edit source]
- Travel to Entrana. Combat ingredients recommended, see the "Recommended" section of the Items required in the table above.
- Run to the north of Entrana, then west to the dungeon entrance ladder.
- Enter the dungeon.
- Craft your weapons now if you brought supplies.
- Run to the southern-most part of the dungeon.
- Chop the Dramen Tree.
- Kill the Dramen Tree Spirit.
- Chop the Dramen Tree again.
- Craft the Dramen Branch (use the knife, not the pestle and mortar).
- Enter the door to the east or teleport out.
Zanaris[edit | edit source]
- Wield your Dramen staff.
- Enter the shed in Lumbridge swamp (north-east of the quest start).
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 quest points
- Access to Zanaris
- Ability to wield dragon longswords and dragon daggers
- Ability to make cosmic runes with the Runecrafting skill
- Ability to use Chaeldar as slayer master (requires level 75 combat)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Lost City is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- Heroes' Quest
- Lunar Diplomacy
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen
- A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Back to my Roots
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Blood Runs Deep
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Dream Mentor
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Glorious Memories
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Hero's Welcome
- Hopespear's Will
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Legends' Quest
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- One Foot in the Grave
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Royal Trouble
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Throne of Miscellania
- While Guthix Sleeps
|Part 1 of the Fairy Tale quest series|