History[edit | edit source]
Shadwell came to power as Kinshra lord in year 130 of the Fifth Age. Due to his Zamorakian alignment and extremist plans to gain supremacy in Asgarnia, his reign as leader became known for its brutality. In the year 161, over 800 civilians, as well as an equal number of White Knights and knights of the Kinshra were slaughtered by Solus Dellagar during the Edgeville incident.
|Eventually Lord Valzin||Lord of the Kinshra||Lord Milton|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During The Death of Chivalry, Sir Owen says that Shadwell founded the Kinshra and that the Black Knights' Fortress was formerly his manor, which would necessitate him being over 160 years old by the time of his death. Mod Stu has confirmed that this is an error and will be removed.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b Mod Stu. "@Mod Stu, a couple lore fixes." 15 August 2013. RuneScape Lore Discussion Forums.
- ^ Sir Owen, "The Death of Chivalry", RuneScape. "[Captain Dulcin] is a descendant of Lord Shadwell; his last surviving relative, or so I've heard."
- ^ Commorb v2, RuneScape. "Those of us who survived the Edgeville incident and recall what the Black Knights activities under Lord Shadwell were like, can see that Lord Daquarius is better to keep around than risk another fanatical extremist taking his place."
- ^ Sir Owen, "The Death of Chivalry", RuneScape. "Lord Shadwell's reign ended in Year 163 of the Fifth Age. He was suceeded by Lord Milton, and then shortly after by Lord Sulla in Year 164."