|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Looms can be found in only six locations:
- South of Falador, just west of the Falador cabbage patch, within the farmhouse.
- On the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Crafting Guild.
- Slightly north of Taverley, south of Burthorpe. The loom is located south-west of the Heroes' Guild, near the Crafting area.
- In the Cadarn Clan district of Prifddinas, near the flax field.
- In the Port district of Menaphos. Three looms can be found there.
- In the slum buildings east of the Blue Moon Inn in New Varrock (during Dimension of Disaster).
Uses[edit | edit source]
Players can use the loom to make the following:
- Empty sack, requires 4 jute fibres
- Basket, requires 6 willow branches
- Unfinished net, requires 5 bunches of flax
- Strip of cloth, requires 2 balls of wool
- Strip of black cloth, requires 2 balls of black wool
- Milestone capes, requires 1 ball of wool per 10 levels (i.e. one for milestone cape (10), two for milestone cape (20), etc.)
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- A loom and spinning wheel have been added to New Varrock, in the slum buildings east of the Blue Moon Inn.
- ninja 16 October 2017 (Update):
- The loom in the Falador cabbage patch can now be used on free worlds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the update on 22 September 2014, there used to be a loom at the Elven camp. It was replaced by the loom in Prifddinas.