"Lola" redirects here. For the goebie villager, see Goebie
Lola Wut is a warrior seen during the Fremennik saga Vengeance. She is quick to anger, snapping at her groupmates Lotheria Seldorina and Ican Haz for their annoying behaviours. She has a love for combat, favouring it over non-combat skills. She also prefers direct confrontation over the use of "cowardly" methods such as poison. She wields a gorgonite dagger and flameburst defender and wears a katagon chainbody and platelegs.
She, along with the rest of her group, attacked a patrol of forgotten warriors in Daemonheim, taking a ring from one of the corpses. One of the warriors survived and began tracking the group, killing them and taking their rings of kinship, thus preventing them from respawning. She was the third the warrior found, after Lotheria and Ican. The warrior either confronted her head on or poisoned some fish which Lola later ate. When the warrior confronted Lola, telling her of Taevas, she kept stating that the forgotten warriors were monsters, being unrepentant of her violent ways. The warrior killed her, taking her ring, the engagement ring and two giant flatfish.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Ican Haz and Lola Wut's models and death cutscenes have been fixed.
- Before the EoC, Lola Wut had a combat level of 82 in the starting room, but was combat level 74 when killed by the player.
- "Lola Wut" is derived from the meme: "Lolwut?", often used as a reply to comments that are hard to comprehend or do not make sense. She fulfils the part her name sets out for her by claiming that the Forgotten Warrior is not making any sense, and that she is insane.
- ^ Lola Wut, "Vengeance", RuneScape. "Cut it out! Stupid roleplayers. Let's fight something."
- ^ Lola Wut, "Vengeance", RuneScape. "You stole the food again, Ican? You do this every time! You're not the only one who needs it, you know!"
- ^ Lola Wut, "Vengeance", RuneScape. "I don't really do the whole 'skilling' thing, I'm all about combat. I've got these sweet daggers and they're just begging to stab something."
- ^ Lola Wut, "Vengeance", RuneScape. "I was going to say that it's a cowardly way to kill someone. There's no confrontation with poison; your enemy simply crawls away and dies."