Logs are items obtained from trees, dead trees, evergreens, jungle trees, jungle bushes, swamp trees or dying trees with the Woodcutting skill. Players can burn these logs with the Firemaking skill for 40 xp, or turn them into bows (10 xp) or arrow shafts (5 xp) using the Fletching skill. These logs have no requirement to be cut or burned.
If a player has a Seers' headband 1 or higher equipped, the player will receive two logs from each tree, instead of one.
[view] • [talk]
The menu displayed when fletching normal logs.
It is currently the only log that can be used with gnomish firelighters, a reward from Treasure Trails, producing a coloured fire in five additional colours: red, blue, green, white or purple.
Members who have completed Enlightened Journey can also use these logs to travel using the Balloon Transport System providing 1 charge per log.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
Showing 100 out of 112 sources.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 10 May 2012 (Update):
- Craft and Light options have been added to all kinds of logs.
- patch 17 August 2011 (Update):
- Players can no longer make planks on a free world by using logs on the sawmill operator.
- patch 28 July 2009 (Update):
- The messages you get when using a knife on logs is now more consistent.
- In RuneScape Classic, regular logs were the only log type that could be lit using the Firemaking skill and awarded scaling Firemaking EXP. Other log types were only used in the Woodcutting and Fletching skills.