Living rock brawlers are smaller versions of Living rock protectors encountered during What's Mine is Yours quest. They appear when player mines an ore within quest related mining sites. They drop high quality tin and high quality copper along with other special items during the quest.
A living rock brawler spawning.
It is also fought later when clearing out mining sites for Boric after the quest to unlock additional bonus experience.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 October 2020 (Update):
- Living rock creatures now count towards the Kerapac Track task 'Kill Monsters'.
- patch 26 November 2013 (Update):
- An issue where players using ranged or magic could not mine Living Rock creatures has been fixed.
- patch 29 May 2013 (Update):
- Living rock creatures no longer drop bones.
- patch 12 February 2013 (Update):
- Auto retaliate now works as intended with Living Rock creatures.