Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|The not-too-surprising result of using a knife with a lime!|
|Exchange||44 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Lime chunks are a food item that are obtained by right clicking a lime and selecting "Slice". When eaten, they heal 200 life points. After being diced, lime chunks may be used in gnome cooking to make either a fruit batta or pineapple punch.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||-||1 (0.6s)||44|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
|Half made fruit batta|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 14 February 2022 (Update):
- Fixed an issue which prevented lime chunks from being used with magic notepaper.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Disassemble category/food
- Gnome cooking