Light mystic robes set
|Light mystic robes set|
|Release||26 November 2007 (Update)|
|Grand Exchange set containing a hat, top, bottoms, gloves and boots.|
|Exchange||741,196 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Light mystic robes set is an item obtained by exchanging a set of items with a Grand Exchange clerk via their right-click "Exchange" option, followed by the "Sets" tab and clicking on the appropriate item set within the Item Sets interface.
Sets are commonly used to reduce the amount of bank space taken up, which is especially useful for free-to-play players.
As these robes are likely to be quickly replaced, it may be advisable to use the plain Mystic robes set instead, as it is much cheaper with the same bonuses.
Components[edit | edit source]
|Light mystic hat||170||-||-||-||-||-||7,602|
|Light mystic robe top||195.5||-||-||-||-||-||31,803|
|Light mystic robe bottom||187||-||-||-||-||-||5,780|
|Light mystic gloves||42.5||-||-||-||-||-||234,681|
|Light mystic boots||42.5||-||-||-||-||-||163,825|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 30 November 2015 (Update):
- The Mystic armour Grand Exchange sets have been updated to the correct tier and are now non-member items.
- ninja 23 November 2015 (Update):
- Mystic armour now requires level 50 defence (was previously 30).
- Mystic armour is no longer members' only, and completion of Dragon Slayer is required to equip the robe top.
|God Wars Dungeon|