|Release||12 March 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|You don't see luckier hats than this.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A leprechaun hat is an item introduced on 2 February 2015 that became available from the rare token store on 12 March 2015. It was available on Treasure Hunter from 13 March 2015 0:00 UTC to 16 March 2015 23:59 UTC. The item is now obtainable from the Oddment Store for 100x Oddments.
The hat also acts as a tier 2 luck enhancer, similar to the ring of Wealth. When worn, the hat slightly increases the chances for certain unique drops and rewards that are affected by the luck mechanic. As with other tier 2 luck enhancers, it affects chances for drops and rewards in tier 1 too.
The hat shines whenever a rare drop is received, not necessarily when the hat impacted the drop. When it shines, the following message is shown: For drops this is replaced by (Ironman may also benefit from this effect)
During the second week of the 20th Anniversary celebrations, an additional bonus line follows the drop received as
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Effects[edit | edit source]
The hat affects the following monsters and activities:
|Bosses||1% increased chance to get rare and unique drops from the following bosses:
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Antique chest||N/A||1||Always[f 1]|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 30 March 2015 (Update):
- Players can now reclaim a gold cane, flaming head and leprechaun hat from Diango if the item is stored in a keepsake box.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ JagexTimbo. LotD shines even when a guaranteed drop is obtained. Can we get clarification on if it shines when the LotD made a rare drop happen, not just when we get a rare drop?. 15 November 2017. (Archived from the original on 15 November 2017.)
- ^ Jagex. Mod Sponge's Twitter account. 1 August 2022. (Archived from the original on 1 August 2022.) Mod Sponge: "Tier 2 luck and above affects your chance to get barrows pieces / amulet of forsaken"