|Release date||1 September 2021 (Update)|
|Actions||Talk to, Open Lucky Dip, Prize info, Get hint, Examine|
|Examine||He's running Leonard's Lucky Dip, named after himself!|
|NPC ID||? (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Leonard Daven is the host of Leonard's Lucky Dip. He is the brother of Mayor Druss Daven of Davendale and hails from a long line of leaders and patrons, including Bress Daven. At a young age he left his brother in charge of the town and came to the mainland, where he made a fortune in boiled leather chaps and the bridge-building business. He now wishes to share his riches with the courageous and ambitious adventurers. He is located just south of the Burthorpe lodestone.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Mentioned[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Leonard's character model is based on Mayor Druss Daven.
- Leonard and Gilly Willikers are the first characters outside of Davendale Tutorial to mention Davendale.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Leonard, "Leonard's Lucky Dip", RuneScape. "Leonard Daven is my name."
- ^ Leonard, "Leonard's Lucky Dip", RuneScape. "Unlike my brother back home in Davendale, who hasn't moved his behind off the island in decades."
- ^ Gilly Willikers, "Leonard's Lucky Dip", RuneScape. "Mr. Leonard Daven hails from a long line of great leaders and patrons to the people of Gielinor."
- ^ Gilly Willikers, "Leonard's Lucky Dip", RuneScape. "He left his brother Druss in charge of their home town as a young lad and came to the mainland to make a name for himself. Honk honk. Over the years, he made a fortune in boiled leather chaps and the bridge-building business."
- ^ Leonard, "Leonard's Lucky Dip", RuneScape. "I am but a simple man with one wish - to give some of the fortune I've accrued over the years to the humble people of Gielinor. It is my philosophy that those who find the courage and ambition to venture beyond their boundaries are truly deserving of making it big in the world."