|Release||12 December 2005 (Update)|
|Champion of Champions!|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|65 / 43 / 21|
5 ticks (3.0s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Leon d'Cour is one of the 16 champions fought as part of the Champion's Challenge distraction and diversion. He is the human champion, and is one of the six Champion of Champions. Unlike most of the other champions, he does not have a champion scroll, but instead challenges players after they defeat 10 standard champions. After he is defeated the first time, he may be fought again weekly for additional Slayer and Constitution experience.
Like the other champions, there is a special restriction during the fight with him; in his case, players cannot bring in any items besides those worn. As a result of this, players that fight with Magic should bring a small rune pouch or a large rune pouch; otherwise, players are restricted to spells that can be cast with an air staff, Armadyl battlestaff, polypore staff, or a runic staff charged with spells. He attacks with melee and is weak to earth spells.
Leon is one of the most powerful champions in the minigame, and his melee attacks are capable of hitting relatively high. As food cannot be used, good melee or magic armour is advised, as is the use of protect from melee or deflect melee.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- Sir Percival and Leon d'Cour's plate armour no longer clips with their crests.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- The Adventurer's Log now reports the correct champion killed when you have killed this champion
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Leon d'Cour may be a reference to Richard I of England, who held the title 'Cœur de Lion.' The exact title is available for players in RuneScape.
|Champions of Champions|