Quick guide for Legends' Quest
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Legends' Guild.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Long to Very Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Kharazi Jungle[edit | edit source]
- Cut through the jungle greenery south of Shilo Village (fairy ring ckr) to access the Kharazi Jungle.
- Complete the Radimus notes by walking to the western side of the jungle, right-clicking the notes and selecting "Complete Radimus notes", then doing the same in the middle and east.
- Repair fairy ring cjs with five bittercap mushrooms to make returning to the jungle easier.
- Use the notes on a Jungle forester, south of Shilo Village.
Cave[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: Combat equipment to kill a lvl 77 Death wing
- Cut your way back into Kharazi (fairy ring cjs), then swing the bull roarer.
- Talk to Gujuo.
- On the hill in the north-west jungle, search the mossy rocks to enter the Viyeldi caves , this part may take several attempts.
- For the 3 notes, Right-Click, Search the table, bed, and the crate just south-east.
- Right-Click, Investigate the firewall.
- Leave the cave and use the Bull roarer to summon Gujuo to get the sketch.
- Re-enter the cave and Right-Click, Search the eastern-most bookcase.
- Continue through the dungeon until you reach the Ancient Gate:
- Search the marked wall , then use your runes on it in order (Soul, Mind, Earth, Law, and another Law for English version).
- Search the wall again.
- Use the cut gems on the carved rocks. Use the map above to see which gem goes where.
- Pick up the binding book.
Sacred pool[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: Combat equipment
- Use 2 gold bars on any anvil for a golden bowl. This may fail.
- Return to the jungle using fairy ring cjs (if you repaired it).
- Swing the bull roarer in jungle again. Have him bless your bowl. (this process may take several attempts)
- Right-click, Cut-Reed at the pure water pool, and use the acquired Hollow reed on the pool.
- Right click on the Binding book, Enchant-vials.
- Fill Enchanted vial with Holy water by using your Hollow reed on the pool again.
- Return to the Viyeldi caves.
- Use the Golden bowl of water on the Fire Wall.
- Use the Binding Book on Ungadulu.
- Kill Nezikchened.
- Right-Click, Talk to Ungadulu.
- Exit, then use the Bull roarer to call for Gujuo.
- Use your filled golden bowl on your seeds.
- Go back to the pool and use hollow reed on it.
- Call for Gujuo.
Restoring the pool[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: Combat equipment
- Run back to the cave where you found the binding book. Use a charge orb spell on the north Ancient Gate.
- Use your rope on the winch. Drink your Bravery potion then climb down.
- If you forgot your rope, you can smash the barrels in the room for one.
- Climb over the rocky ledges to reach the bottom.
- Kill the 3 different skeletons until you get 3 crystal pieces.
- Use each crystal on the north-east furnace.
- There is 1 searchable mossy rock in the middle of this room. Use the heart on it.
- Run south and use the heart on the recess (recess is on the wall right next to the barrier entrance). Walk through.
- Just west, attempt to push any of the boulders. Echned Zekin will talk to you.
- Climb back to the top of the ridge. Equip the dark dagger, take the hat, kill Viyeldi.
- Only go through the first dialogue, as completing the entire dialogue will make him disappear.
- Return to the boulders and push one, then use the glowing dagger on Echned Zekin.
- Kill Nezikchened for the second time, then push all 3 boulders. You may fill your bowl with sacred water here.
- Return to the Kharazi Jungle.
- Return to the pond and fill your bowl, if you have not done so already (use hollow reed).
- Plant a sapling by using the seeds on the brown soil north-west of the pool it will appear as "Fertile Soil".
- (Note: The following steps must be done relatively quickly, as the sapling will die or totem will rot extremely quickly if left unattended)
- Use the bowl of water on it until fully grown. Chop it at its adult phase.
- Trim, carve, then lift it until you have a yommi totem.
The final fight[edit | edit source]
Note: It is highly recommended to enable Protect from Melee before using the totem and before each phase change; Nezikchened will lock you in place unable to eat, drink potions, or teleport for several consecutive hits.
- Use your totem on the totem pole east of the pool.
- Defeat three skeletons (if you chose to kill Viyeldi) and then Nezikchened.
- Use the totem on the pole again.
- Call for Gujuo, he will give you a gilded totem.
- Return to the Legends' Guild (fairy ring BLR).
- Talk to Radimus for a short cutscene.
- Talk to him again inside the guild.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 4 quest points
- Access to the Legends' Guild (including a shop to buy the cape of legends)
- 7,650 experience each in four skills of your choice amongst the following - Attack, Defence, Strength, Constitution, Prayer, Magic, Woodcutting, Crafting, Smithing, Herblore, Agility, and Thieving (You can choose the same skill multiple times if you wish)
- Binding book
- Bull roarer, used to summon Gujuo to bless more golden bowls
- Ability to wield a dragon square shield
- Ability to make holy water
- Access to the Kharazi Jungle and red gecko pets
- Chronicle, Book of legends pet (if not already unlocked)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Legends' Quest is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes