Legacy of Blood
|Legacy of Blood|
|Author||T. S. Church|
|Release date||6 June 2012|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Legacy of Blood is a fantasy book by T. S. Church that was released on 19 June 2012. It was published by Titan Books, and is the third book in the RuneScape book series by the author, following Betrayal at Falador and Return to Canifis. The book is available as a paperback and an e-book.
Plot[edit | edit source]
|“||The city of Varrock is at breaking point; people are fleeing from the country into the already full city and riots are breaking out as the government struggles to keep order.
Meanwhile Gar'rth struggles with his dark destiny, Theodore chases a holy relic and Kara prepares for war. As the friends continue to fight against evil, Zamorak's power continues to rise, bringing with it the walking dead...
Errors[edit | edit source]
- On the back of the book, Vanescula is referred to as Lord Drakan's daughter when she is his sister. In the novel, it is proven she is not, meaning that it was unknown to everyone up until now.
- On the back of the book, after mentioning Vanescula, Lord Drakan is misspelled as Lord Draken.
- The wolfbane dagger is spelled as wolfsbane dagger.
- Vyrewatch in the book are described as wielding spears, which they formerly did in-game before being graphically updated in 2011 despite the book being released in 2012.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The original title of the book was Heir to Varrock, but this was changed by editorial decision to the current name.
References[edit | edit source]