Leeuni is one of the three bosses encountered in the quest Do No Evil. She was created by Amascut, using Apmeken's stolen voice. She is located at the northern end of the Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon, where the Banshee mistress used to be.
Leeuni is fightable along with her sisters Eruni and Ayuni as a class A boss monster in the Dominion Tower minigame if the player has completed Do No Evil.
Leeuni attacks with melee and a projectile attack that deals simultaneous damage with both Ranged and Magic. The attack cannot be completely blocked; only one portion of the projectile's damage can be negated as a result of a Ranged attack in combination with the Magic attack.
She occasionally removes players' helmets (masked earmuffs or slayer helm) throughout the fight, which lowers stats and causes 100 points of damage from the smoke in the well if the player does not re-equip it fast enough. If Leeuni cannot remove the helm due to a full inventory, players are dealt 300 points of damage instead. She also teleports around the arena every once in a while. Poison does not affect Leeuni, but Ranged seems to be relatively effective at hindering her teleport ability.
Show me those delicious lips!
Removing your facemask
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 22 February 2016 (Update):
- Leeuni from Do No Evil and Dominion Tower now has 50,000 lifepoints (up from 3,000 in the quest, 14,000 in Dominion Tower) and a max hit of 1080 (up from 240 in the quest, 696 in Dominion Tower).
- The 3 demons, Ayuni, Eruni, and Leeuni are coloured with the colours of the gods, Saradomin, Zamorak, and Guthix.
- The names of the three bosses hint at their origins: "Lee" for lips, "Ay" for eyes, and "Er" for ear.
- The dead monkey refers to Leeuni as "he" and uses the pronoun "his" in reference to Leeuni although she is female. This has not been corrected yet.
- Leeuni has a pair of lips on her mask, due to her being created by Apmeken's voice.
|Part 11 of the Desert quest series|
- Monkey, ghost
- Monkey, ghost, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted