|Release date||3 December 2009 (Update)|
|Drain rate||200 points per minute (1 point per 0.3 seconds)|
|Effect||+2 to +5 levels (for accuracy)|
-4 to -8 enemy levels (for accuracy)
|Infobox • Talk page|
Leech Ranged, one of the Ancient Curses, has two effects:
- Boosts Ranged when calculating hit chance by 2 levels, increasing to 5 over time.
- Drains enemy Ranged when calculating hit chance by 4 levels, increasing to 8 over time.
In PvP, this prayer can be useful against Ranged Pures, as they will have lowered stats. In PvM, this can be useful against accurate hitting Ranged monsters; a notable one is General Graardor, who uses an extremely accurate ranged attack.
Leech curses drain one opponent. Following each kill, the leech % resets, and %'s does not carry across opponents. You can maximise an enemy's drain, but upon fighting a new opponent the drain will restart, eventually rising to maximum again. Player boosts do carry across, however, providing that the player is supplied with more drains to sustain the leech.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 April 2015 (Update):
- The accuracy and defence debuffs of Sap, Leech, Turmoil, Anguish and Torment have been made stronger.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the ancient hymnal, Leech Ranged's verbal incantation is "Reple me vis enimus hostium." (Fill me with the ranged skills of my enemy.)