Leech Magic , one of the Ancient Curses, has two effects:
- Boosts Magic when calculating hit chance by 2 levels, increasing to 5 over time.
- Drains enemy Magic when calculating hit chance by 4 levels, increasing to 8 over time.
Leech curses drain one opponent. Following each kill, the leech % resets, and %'s does not carry across opponents. You can maximise an enemy's drain, but upon fighting a new opponent the drain will restart, eventually rising to maximum again. Player boosts do carry across, however, providing that the player is supplied with more drains to sustain the leech.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 20 April 2015 (Update):
- The accuracy and defence debuffs of Sap, Leech, Turmoil, Anguish and Torment have been made stronger.
- According to the ancient hymnal, Leech Magic's verbal incantation is "Reple me artem magicam hostium." (Refill me with the magic skill of my enemies.)