Leather boots are footwear Ranged armour. They can be created at level 1 Crafting from a soft leather, awarding 16.3 Crafting experience. At level 43 Crafting, steel studs can be added to create studded leather boots, awarding 40 Crafting experience.
Leather boots spawn in the Phoenix Gang Hideout, in a house north-east of the Al Kharid lodestone, on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the Wizards' Tower, and in the Lumbridge Castle cellar. They can also be found while big net fishing.
Leather boots are required for an easy emote clue. They can be stored in the hidey-hole south of the Al Kharid mine, along with leather gloves and a polar camo top.
|16.3 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||573|
| Crafting level||1|
[view] • [talk]
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Fishing Guild||8||68 Fishing||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Catherby||3||None||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Rellekka||4||None||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Ape Atoll||2||Monkey Madness||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Burgh de Rott||21||In Aid of the Myreque||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Jatizso||5||The Fremennik Isles||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Feldip Hills||3||None||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Elf Camp||1||Regicide||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Southeast Anachronia||3||None||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Oikoi (households) - The Everlight||1||None||Show on map|
|Big fishing net, Harpoon||Dominion Games stadium - The Everlight||2||None||Show on map|
- ^ a b c There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Appearance of Leather boots after Unknown date edit Unknown year edit (Unknown update edit)
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 20 May 2019 (Update):.
- Leather boots and gloves are no longer required to dig at archaeological grids. You will still need the relevant qualification and tools.
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Made the sounds associated with leather armour a bit more realistic.
- update 4 January 2001 (Update):
- Added to game.
- Extended the crafting skill so you can now also use it make items out of leather. Take a cow hide to the tannery to get some leather. You can then use the leather with some thread to make gloves, boots and leather armour.