(Redirected from Leaf bladed sword)
"LBS" redirects here. For the spear, see leaf-bladed spear.
For this item's off-hand variant, see off-hand leaf-bladed sword.
|Release||5 June 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||40,800 coins|
|Low alch||27,200 coins|
|A razor-sharp sword.|
|Exchange||39,700 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
It can only be obtained as a very rare drop from turoths and kurasks.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Turoth||64; 66; 68; 69; 71||1||1/2048|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 3 May 2011 (Update):
- This sword no longer states Smoking Kills as a requirement in the skill advance guide.
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- Clarified the requirements to wield this sword in the Attack skill guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Evolution of Combat, this weapon was superior to the leaf-bladed spear since it allowed players to use a defender.
- The leaf-bladed sword used to be grey until it was changed to match the colour of rune equipment.
- After Evolution of Combat was released, it was possible to deal damage to turoths and kurasks with any off-hand weapon if the leaf-bladed sword was the main hand weapon. This bug was later patched.
Main hand stab weapons
|Dyed drygore rapiers|
|Dyed khopesh of Tumeken|
|Slayer Equipment shop|