Jump to navigation Jump to search
"LBS" redirects here. For the spear, see leaf-bladed spear.
For this item's off-hand variant, see off-hand leaf-bladed sword.
|Release||5 June 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||40,800 coins|
|Low alch||27,200 coins|
|A razor-sharp sword.|
|Exchange||39,880 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
It can only be obtained as a very rare drop from turoths and kurasks.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Turoth||64; 66; 68; 69; 71||1||1/2048|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 3 May 2011 (Update):
- This sword no longer states Smoking Kills as a requirement in the skill advance guide.
- patch 9 June 2009 (Update):
- Clarified the requirements to wield this sword in the Attack skill guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Evolution of Combat, this weapon was superior to the leaf-bladed spear since it allowed players to use a defender.
- The leaf-bladed sword used to be grey until it was changed to match the colour of rune equipment.
- After Evolution of Combat was released, it was possible to deal damage to turoths and kurasks with any off-hand weapon if the leaf-bladed sword was the main hand weapon. This bug was later patched.
Main hand stab weapons
|Dyed drygore rapiers|
|Dyed khopesh of Tumeken|
|Slayer Equipment shop|