The leaf-bladed spear can be bought from any Slayer Master for 31,000 coins. It is used to kill turoths and kurasks as an alternative to Slayer Dart, a leaf-bladed sword, broad arrows and broad-tipped bolts. Level 55 Slayer and level 50 Attack are needed to wield the spear. It has similar stats to the rune spear, but strikes quicker, making its damage closer to a tier 60 weapon, while retaining tier 50 accuracy.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- The spear was tradeable until 22 January, 2007. It was made untradeable due to players scamming others by passing it off as a Guthan's spear.
- It was the only two-handed melee weapon to have a "fast" attack speed, but after Legacy update now Saradomin sword also has a "fast" weapon speed.
- The leaf-bladed spear used to be grey until it was changed to match the colour of rune equipment.