|Release||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||18,600 coins|
|Low alch||12,400 coins|
|A spear with a leaf-shaped point.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The leaf-bladed spear can be bought from any Slayer Master for 31,000 coins. It is used to kill turoths and kurasks as an alternative to Slayer Dart, a leaf-bladed sword, broad arrows and broad-tipped bolts. Level 55 Slayer and level 50 Attack are needed to wield the spear. It has similar stats to the rune spear, but strikes quicker, making its damage closer to a tier 60 weapon, while retaining tier 50 accuracy.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Slayer Equipment (Burthorpe)||Burthorpe||31,000||Coins||10|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Spears and hastae|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The spear was tradeable until 22 January, 2007. It was made untradeable due to players scamming others by passing it off as a Guthan's spear.
- It was the only two-handed melee weapon to have a "fast" attack speed, but after Legacy update now Saradomin sword also has a "fast" weapon speed.
- The leaf-bladed spear used to be grey until it was changed to match the colour of rune equipment.
Two-handed stab weapons
|Slayer Equipment shop|