Large rune pouch (pink)
|Sealed large rune pouch (pink)|
|Release||29 October 2018 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Equipable||Yes, see Trivia|
|A large pouch for storing runes. Dyed pink.|
|Exchange||23,137,592 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The large rune pouch (pink) is created by using a pink dye on a large rune pouch, which is created from 100 magical threads, which are obtained from runecrafting in the Abyss. The pouch requires level 90 Runecrafting to make, and is initially sealed; it is unsealed upon use. Only the sealed version is available on the Grand Exchange.
Players can store up to 16,000 each of three unique runes inside the pouch. While stored in the pouch, runes will be consumed as if they are in the player's inventory for the purpose of casting spells. Unlike the Wicked pouch, the large rune pouch does not degrade from use and can be used in the Wilderness.
When a player has fewer than 500 runes of a certain type remaining in their large rune pouch, the following warning message appears in the chat box:
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Damage||? (edit)||-||Damage reduction|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Style||? (edit)||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Sealed large rune pouch||1||27,525,940||27,525,940|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 November 2018 (Update):
- Large rune pouches now have a Lv66 Magic requirement to use.
- It is once again possible to equip large rune pouches via the bank interface.
- Players can no longer take rune pouches into Barbarian Assault.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sealed large rune pouch can be wielded if you retrieve the runes while you have the pouch equipped.
- The item value of the pouch varies, depending on which runes are stored. The pouch takes the value of the runes, even runes that are always kept (Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Mind, and Body runes), which adds additional death costs.