Large Chopping Board (Clan Citadels)
Not to be confused with Large Chopping Board.
|Large Chopping Board|
|Release||26 July 2011 (Update)|
|Object ID||28871, 28912, 29195, 29209, 29240, 29263, 29369, 29458, 29520, 29582, 29683, 29691, 29831, 29845, 29858, 29883, 30054, 30078, 30277, 30385, 30451, 30678, 30871, 30880|
|doc • Talk page|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- A chance to fire a double clan capping message has been fixed on the Cooking skill plot.
- The clan resources given to you from the Loom, Kiln, Furnace and Barbecue skill plots have been increased to make it in-line with the Avatar update.
- patch 4 October 2011 (Update):
- Players stop playing the Cooking animation when they hit their resource cap when skilling at a Citadel Cooking skillplot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The knife the player uses during the animation for the chopping board is identical to the kitchen knife from the Culinaromancer's chest.
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|