Land shark is a species of shark that inhabits the Wushanko Isles. They are sometimes spotted near a mining colony on Rei Ti in The Hook. They are also featured in one of The Biologist's Studying Science voyages, in which she heads to the Jade Straits in The Scythe to study the land sharks that sleep on its coast.
Meg mentions having been told about a rare breed of shark that can walk on land; the player character can advise her that they most likely use sound to track their prey (classified as "Excellent" advice).
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ The Land Shark, RuneScape. "A land shark has been spotted near a mining colony on Rei Ti. Fight the beast for fame and glory."
- ^ Studying Science, RuneScape. "The Biologist believes that there's important knowledge to be had at the Jade Straits by studying the land sharks that sleep on its coast. Help the Biologist uncover their secrets."
- ^ Meg, RuneScape. "A friend of mine told me about this rare breed of shark that can walk on land. I've decided to go and hunt one down - It'd look great mounted on my wall at home. Erm..do you have any idea how I would go about doing that?
- They'll probably use sound to track prey.
- Dance on the ground to attract them.
- Use kebbits as bait
- I think your friend is pulling your leg, Meg." Only Excellent or Good advice options are included.