Kudos on the Kudos!
|Kudos on the Kudos!|
|When you have achieved 153 Kudos, speak to the apprentice by the central staircase, downstairs in the museum.|
|Release date||10 September 2007 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
A player can earn a maximum of 198 kudos in the Varrock Museum activity through 5 different methods:
- by cleaning finds (50 kudos)
- by answering a Natural history quiz about museum exhibits given by Orlando Smith (or Mark Brodie, who is found at the same location, if you have completed The World Wakes) in the basement (28 kudos)
- by relating details of certain completed quests to Historian Minas (currently 95 kudos)
- by completing the Dahmaroc statue for the first time (10 kudos)
- by completing dragonkin related quests and tasks and talking to Mr. Mordaut (15 kudos)
Players can speak to the Information clerk on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the Varrock Museum to receive suggestions on how to receive more Kudos.