Kili was an Imcando dwarf who lived in the Third Age. Kili's partner was Thalmund, a smith kidnapped by goblins and brought to Warforge to create weapons for them. Kili was the addressee of a series of letters that Thalmund left behind in Warforge, which the player finds as part of the Heart of the Forge mystery. What has happened to Kili afterwards is unknown, although Thalmund said that if he escaped the destruction of Warforge he would come back to their home.
- Kili is a reference to Kili Thekkrsson, a dwarven troll slayer in Warhammer.
- ^ Farewell to Kili, written by Thalmund, RuneScape. "My dearest Kili... All I want is to come home to you... Farewell, my love."
- ^ Farewell to Kili, written by Thalmund, RuneScape. "I’ve been kidnapped by bloomin’ goblins, of all things. Smuggled off to some pit in Saradomin-knows-where... They only want me to build a bloody great forge in here."
- ^ For Peat's Sake, written by Thalmund, RuneScape. "[Bandos has] gone and trapped all of us down here... if it’s the last thing I do, it’ll be to blow this place wide open and lead these poor goblins – my surrogate family – back out to the surface. If by some miracle I survive, I’m coming home, Kili."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Errol's Twitter account. 5 May 2020. (Archived from the original on 31 October 2020.) Mod Errol: "Great question! According to @JagexRowley, it's a reference to Kili Thekkrsson, a dwarf troll slayer from Warhammer."