Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A remarkably versatile ceramic material.|
|Exchange||4,346 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Keramos is an Archaeological material that can be obtained through excavating material caches or various excavation sites, requiring level 42 Archaeology, at various dig sites around RuneScape.
Keramos is required to restore various artefacts. As players increase their Archaeology level and use higher tier mattocks, they are able to excavate keramos at quicker rates.
Keramos, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of keramos can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon - Saradominist south-east excavation site||Yes||3||
|Everlight - Mass grave excavation site||Yes||3||42|
|Everlight - Oikoi excavation site||Yes||2||42|
Sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Material cache (keramos)||42||1||Always[f 1]|
|Oikos studio debris||72||1||2/10|
|Saltwater mud||42||1||522/5000[f 1]|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
|Ceremonial unicorn ornament|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||53.8%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- κέραμος (keramos) means "potter's clay" in Ancient Greek. The English word "ceramic" ultimately derives from it.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Historic components
- Items that disassemble into Classic components
- Disassemble category/ores
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Archaeology materials