Ken Ji Mining Guild
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Voyages[edit | edit source]
- In a Supply and Demand voyage, an opportunity arises to trade with the guild for black slate.
- In a First Contact voyage, the portmaster makes contact with a representative of the guild from Teardrop Islands.
- In a Scupper a Plot voyage, the portmaster receives a letter concerning a plan to manipulate the price of black slate, which they deliver to the head of the guild.
- In a The Forgotten Scrolls voyage, The Exile retrieves a piece of a forgotten scroll from an abandoned Ken Ji mine on Rei Ti.
- In a A Joint Acquisition voyage, The Exile helps The Whaler carry a large amount of black slate offered to him by the guild.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Based on the various player-owned port voyages the guild is mentioned in.
- ^ Supply and Demand, RuneScape. "An opportunity has arisen to trade with the Ken Ji Mining Guild for black slate."
- ^ First Contact, RuneScape. "Make contact with a representative of the Ken Ji Mining Guild from the Teardrop Islands."
- ^ Scupper a Plot, RuneScape. "A very important letter concerning a plan to manipulate the price of Black Slate has been handed to you. Deliver it to head of the Ken Ji Mining Guild as quickly as possible."
- ^ The Forgotten Scrolls, RuneScape. "The Exile has tracked down a lost piece of a forgotten scroll to an abandoned Ken Ji mine on Rei Ti. Her spelunking skills will be needed to retrieve it."
- ^ A Joint Acquisition, RuneScape. "The Whaler has been offered a large amount of black slate by the Ken Ji Mining Guild. He'll need the Exile to help lug his haul back to the ship."