Karil the Bobbled
(Redirected from Karil bobblehead)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Karil the Bobbled|
|Release date||13 November 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||A failed attempt at making a wight. Cute though! (deployed)
An attempt to make a wight gone wrong.. or wright? (in inventory)
|NPC ID||18535, 18557|
|Links||MRID MRND18535 MRND18557|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Barrows - Karil's set||1||13,076,463||13,076,463|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Rise of the Six bobbleheads now correctly show kill count for other players.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When all 6 different Bobblehead pets meet they can do several dances.
- Unlike the other Barrows bobbleheads which wield a smaller version of their primary weapon, Karil the Bobbled uses pistol crossbows instead of Karil's crossbow. This feature is shared with Tess.
- As a result of using dual-wielded weapons, Karil the Bobbled also uses a different attack animation compared to the other Barrows bobbleheads.
- Karil the Bobbled was given the ability to override summoning familiars on April 3 2018.