Karil's off-hand pistol crossbow is the off-hand counterpart to Karil's pistol crossbow. It requires 70 Ranged to use, and like Karil's other crossbows, it only fires bolts from a bolt rack. It is obtained via the Barrows minigame, or by buying it from the Grand Exchange. This item is degradable like all other barrows items.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 1 June 2015 (Update):
- Players can once again use bolt racks with Karil's pistol crossbows.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange info tooltip now correctly reminds you that Karil's pistols can only accept bolt rack ammo.
- patch 21 January 2013 (Update):
- Karil's pistol crossbows now use Bolt racks as ammunition.
- patch 23 March 2010 (Update):
- Optimised some of the code dealing with repairing Barrows items.
- On initial release, Karil's pistol crossbows were untradeable. This was changed on 19 December 2012.
- When received from the barrows chest, your Adventurer's log used to say that you received a "Karil's crossbow".
- When dropped on the ground, it has the appearance of the normal two-handed Karil's Crossbow.