Tai Bwo Wannai mine
|Tai Bwo Wannai mine|
|Release date||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|Also known as||Nature altar mine|
|Location||North of Shilo Village|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Tai Bwo Wannai mine is a mine located just north of Shilo Village. If the player has not completed the Shilo Village quest, banking is quite difficult here. A quick teleport to a bank or metal bank, such as using the TokKul-Zo or a Lodestone, and then teleporting to the Karamja Lodestone, would be an efficient way.
On the east side of the mine are 3 rocks, which when searched result in finding Grimy volencia moss. This item may be one of the random items needed for A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains, in order to obtain the Magic secateurs.
Travel[edit | edit source]
- Fairy ring (CKR)
- Wicked hood teleport to Nature Altar
- Karamja Lodestone, head south-east
- Gnome glider to Gandius, run west over log
Ores[edit | edit source]
Banking[edit | edit source]
- Shilo Village bank
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Snakes at the drakolith mine south of Tai Bwo Wannai, and those at the light animica mine near Pollnivneach have migrated, and should no longer be a bother to players with a low combat level.
|Cities, towns and settlements|
|Points of interest|