|Release date||12 June 2006 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Warriors' Guild, top floor|
|Examine||Blademistress, skillful female warrior.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Kamfreena can be found at the top floor of the Warriors' Guild. If you have more than 200 Warrior Guild Tokens, she will let you enter a room filled with Cyclopes, which have a rare chance to drop Defenders of various kinds. Staying in this room costs 15-20 of one type of Warriors Guild Points, or a few of each per minute. She wields both a steel two-handed sword and a steel defender at the same time.
When trying to activate the Ancient Curses a message will appear saying Kamfreena frowns on using curses and the prayer will not activate.
If you have a dragon defender in inventory when talking to her, you could choose to talk about "advanced defenders", and she will explain how to obtain corrupted defender, ancient defender, and kalphite defender, and mentions their ranged and magic counterparts.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 16 October 2017 (Update):
- patch 16 October 2017 (Update):
- Players carrying only one defender in their backpacks will no longer have their Warrior's Guild progress with Kamfreena reset.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you have a dragon defender in inventory, she can talk about advanced defenders in an f2p world, even though all of those dragon or above are members only. However, you cannot use a dragon defender on her to unlock defender progress in f2p; if your progress has been reset to bronze defender for whatever reason (e.g. trying to enter with your dragon defender dropped), you must show her a rune defender or below to set your progress according to their level.
- She is one of four people who may wield a 2-handed weapon in one hand. The others are Damis, Vannaka and Sir Vant. Her steel 2h sword was not graphically updated during the Evolution of Combat.
- She randomly speaks overhead dialogue consisting of proverbs from various sources ranging from Zen monks to English authors.
- "When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target."
- "Patience and persistence can bring down the tallest tree."
- "Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind."
- "A reflection on a pool of water does not reveal its depth."
- "Life isn't fair, that doesn't mean you can't win."